Praise God for his healing hand! Stellan is home with his family! (This was the family I posted about on Easter.) http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
So, we had a great Easter! It started off with a visit from the Easter bunny. Will totally racked up from him!
Then, we attended the traditional service at church. Our friends, Brooke, Ryan, and Ann Campbell (Will's girlfriend), visited it with us.
Not only did we celebrate Easter that day, but it was also PopPop's birthday! We got to eat lunch with him at his favorite place - Buffalo Wild Wings. Will got in touch with his "inner biker" and pretended to ride PopPop's motorcycle. (I'm sure Will is going to be on his own motorcycle before long!)
We visited Gram and Grampy after lunch and let them love on Will for a while. That evening, we celebrated PopPop's birthday again with Dovie, David, and Trisha. It's always so much fun to be with our family!
I know it's been so long since Easter and my Alzheimer's is so bad that I had to check with Bill on some of these events. I know that won't surprise some of you. :)
Next up, pink eye and ear infections.
No comments:
Post a Comment