Monday, July 20, 2009

May Pictures

Surprisingly, we don't have an overload of pictures from the past couple of month. We've been terrible about keeping up with Will through photos! Just imagine the lack of photos we'll have of a second child, if we can't even take them of our first! (No, there isn't a second child on the way yet.)

I'll try to do add pictures over the next few days from different things we've done over the past couple of months. Please bear with me because I'm using the new photo tool on the Mac and it's totally new to me.

So, to start off the photo party, I'll share some pictures from our trips to Chattanooga and Indianapolis in May.







Indianapolis Trip - Visiting with Bill's family and celebrating Will's birthday




(Apparently, we were living dangerously. I just realized that we had the mega knife very close to Will. Oh my!)


No comments: