Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo at the Zoo - A fun night with friends!

Book at the Zoo was such a fun experience! Bill and I were a little apprehensive that it might be geared towards older kids, but Will loved it! He was wide-eyed most of the time as he took everything in. We went on the train ride, carousel, walked through the petting zoo area, played games, and trick-or-treated. Thanks Brooke for the invite!


Carousel ride - He was so serious about it while I looked like I was having the time of my life! :)
If look to the left, you'll see my panicked hand pulling him away so that he didn't touch the goat.
Playing "Grab the Duck" game - He won Mardi Gras beads and chose purple!
Pointing out to Daddy that spider was his brother for the night
Trick-or-treating (It was such a cute area!)


Will didn't want to leave...he turned right around and headed back towards the zoo entrance!

1 comment:

loyo03 said...

Oops!! Looks like someone didn't do a good job of focusing before taking the train pic!! Sorry:(