Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 - What a fun night!

Will's 2nd Halloween was so much fun! Dovie & PopPop invited about 30 of our closest family and friends over and we all celebrated the night together.

Check out the display of appetizers, well, most of them... (plus, we had enough taco soup to eat for days!)

Will debuting his costume

Attempting to get a picture of all of the kids - Erin didn't want to have any part of it!



Trick or Treating - Will walked the entire time! He was a trooper!




Now that Halloween is over, I'm already getting the Christmas spirit! I can't believe it!

This week, we're going to busy! Bill is starting a new project at work, so he'll be in lots of meetings. I'm taking off on Thursday to shop at Christmas Village with AC's mom. Bill & I are both planning to go to bible studies with the Sunday School class we've been visiting. We're heading to Auburn on Saturday to take Will to his actual 1st Auburn football game! And whenever I have free time at night, I'm going to work on making some more fall-ish shirts for Will. Tonight, I started a football shirt and owl shirt. So many more to go!

Oh, Happy Birthday Ami! I hope you have a great day tomorrow! Love you!

No comments: