Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The "Demanding Blog Reader" award goes to Ms. Ami Tuck

Per Ami's request,
  • I need to clarify that my husband and son do have names.
  • If you're going to be a religious blog follower, I've added a subscription link on the right side of the page.

Anymore requests?

2 comments:

Mir's Mission said...

Oh a blog how fun! I must say though I'm with Ami about the name thing. Referring to Bill and Will as husband and son sounds so. . . weird! When you talk about them in conversation you don't use those terms, and even if it is proper in blogging world I say you break this rule Melissa! If anyone has the guts to do it it's you! HA! Happy New Year Harvey's...I mean wife/mother, husband/father, son/nephew:-) Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Wow...now that's how you call someone out....face is very red now