Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Truth

I was planning to post lots of pictures of the events from this weekend. Actually, I have them chosen and ready to go. But, My Almighty Father has placed it on my heart to post something else.

My pictures can wait. Knowing and believing the truth cannot.

Please take a few minutes to read this blog entry posted by a blogger who I follow.
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/04/truth-about-easter.html

I am praying that you do read it. I am praying for your heart and that you accept Him into it. You know who you are - I am praying for you.

Jesus is the only way. Life is not about us and our own ways. It is about Him.

Once again, my pictures can wait.

**If you have some extra time, I highly suggest reading more entries on www.mycharmingkids.net. Pray for Baby Stellan. God is using this baby in more ways that I can even imagine. Stellan's (actually, God's) story is drawing me closer to my Savior each and every day. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments: