This morning, we attended the annual Easter Egg Hunt at our church. Will had so much fun! They had crafts, games, and egg hunting. I am so happy that Will likes to be out and about doing new things. We had a great time!
Will loved the Easter Bunny!


Making an Easter scene with stickers - Will even pushed down the stickers!

Listening to instructions about how to hunt for the eggs.

Will putting his very first Easter egg in his basket.

It was much easier to sit and play with eggs!

Clapping about finding an egg!

Yes, I started just bringing eggs to him. Shh!!

Will and John Paul - Will stared JP down!

Future Bowler!
1 comment:
That EASTER BUNNY was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was even scared of that thing in the picture!!! OH my...Will was a big boy to sit and pose with that Rascally Rabbit!
Post a Comment