Friday, August 7, 2009

Major Milestone for my little guy

Will is officially...a walker! No more carpet-burned knees for this little boy!

It happened the week before we went to the beach, so I am saying that week is the official week that he became a walker (Right after he turned 13 months). Yes, he does still crawl some, but it's just to get to the closest piece of furniture or wall so he can pull himself up to start walking again. He hasn't mastered the sitting to standing position by himself, so that's the next thing we're working on accomplishing.

I'm so proud of him and how independent he's becoming. I know he's about to become even more independent since he's starting a daycare with all older children who will teach him the ropes of being a big kid.

Have a great day! I'm going to enjoy my little one for a couple of more days before we head back to school!

No comments: