- I went back to work to start the new school year.
- Will started a new in-home daycare because of he's outgrown the daily daycare with Bill's work.
- I've had overwhelming news each day as I learn more about my new students.
- I've been able to pick Will up each afternoon and I absolutely LOVE seeing that huge smile on his face when he sees me. That is going to be the highlight of each of my days.
- I met my students on Tuesday. I met their parents on Monday. I get to spend all day with the kids tomorrow.
- Then, I get to spend tomorrow evening with my wonderful husband and precious child.
- I'll go back for Round 2 with the kids on Friday.
- Saturday will be the best day of this week - I'm getting a massage to hopefully melt away the stress of this week. (Plus, I get to spend the day with my two perfect boys!)
Please sincerely pray for my students and me as we begin this new adventure together. The beginning of the school year is always very stressful, so please pray for calmness in the storm. Pray that I show them love and respect through my actions. (and pray that they're well-behaved!)
I hope to have the energy to post this weekend!
1 comment:
By the way...love your profile picture!!!!!
Post a Comment