Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another update - Oh my!

Yes, it's another update, but no pictures. Sorry! I need to be better about posting updated pictures.

Well, everyone in the Harvey home made it back to their regular routine for today. But, it didn't begin without a glitch, of course. Our power went out right before our alarm went off this morning (Praise the Lord we woke up!), so we got to shower and get ready by candlelight and flashlight. What fun that was! Will ate breakfast by flashlight, which was super exciting to him. The best part was that the power came back on as we were walking out of the door to go to school. What a great start to the day!

Ms. Jan was SO happy to see Will and I could tell that he was glad to be back with her. He made a beeline for "Charlie" (the bird) and a new toy that Ms. Jan had. When I picked him up this afternoon, I could tell he'd had a wonderful day because she said that he didn't use his pacifier at all! (Not even at nap time!)

We visited one of the parks in town today and had a great time. Will loved the slides and crawling through the tunnels...that is, until he saw a you know what...a DOG! Oh, that boy and dogs! After that, all he wanted to do was look for the dog. Forget the slides, forget the swing, forget the tunnels, forget climbing stairs. He wanted to smile and point and laugh at the little dog. I'm not caving yet - no dog for us.

We finished off the evening with Will driving his Cozy Coupe and Bill and I walking along with him. We love this great weather and getting to spend time outside!

No comments: