Fortunately, Will woke up feeling fine on Saturday, so we still made our trip to Auburn. We all had a great time! We ate lunch at Laredo's. Yum - one of my college faves! Then, we visited downtown and campus. It's amazing how quickly things change. Each visit we make, there are completely new things. Will loved walking around campus and I took some cute pictures of him in front of Samford. Hopefully, one day, he'll walk in front of Samford as an Auburn graduate. :)
Being back in Auburn for game day really made me miss it so much! Definitely going to start working on getting season tickets again next year. I can't image not raising Will to make Auburn his weekend home in the fall.
So, our trip to Auburn was great and Will seemed just fine. However, when he got a bath on Sunday evening, he had red spots all over his chest and back. I was certain that it was chicken pox. Praise the Lord though that it wasn't! Bill stayed home with Will yesterday and took him back to the doctor. Apparently, the fever virus turned into Roseola. Thank goodness all of the spots don't bother him! He also had an ear infection, which has been bothering him some. I stayed with Will today and we had a great day! I could get used to being a stay-at-home mom. I've never thought that was for me, but after being home with Will this summer and getting this day today, I could get used to it and enjoy it. :) We were able to visit with Aunt KK, Ashley, and her friends. We had a playdate with AC and her mom. Then, we enjoyed dinner at Dovie and PopPop's house. Would anyone like to pay me my current salary (or more) to be a stay-at-home mom? I just might take you up on it, if you offer!
Hopefully, we'll be back to our regular routine in the morning. Will hasn't been at daycare since last Thursday, so I know he's ready to be with his friends. I'm glad that tomorrow is already Wednesday and we're that much closer to Friday afternoon, when I'll get to be a stay-at-home mom again for a couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment