
It all started when Dove was visiting our dentist last fall. He commented about how clean her teeth were and she told him that she'd been using the Colgate 360. Well, I am one who really needs to have better teeth and if any kind of toothbrush is going to help me really, truly have better teeth, then I am going to try it. I was still a little skeptical, but thought I should try it anyway. I purchased 2 - one for me and one for Bill. I thought I was splurging to pay about $3.00 for 1 toothbrush (maybe that's why I have trouble with my teeth).
In the picture below, you can see the snazzy jazzy tongue cleaner that is on the back of the toothbrush. Yes, seems kind of gross to me, but thoroughly enjoyable!

So, a few weeks ago, I had my first dentist appointment since my marriage with Colgate 360. I was on pins and needles to hear what my dentist was going to tell me about my teeth. Literally, I was squeezing the arm rests in the dentist chair and not taking in any breaths while he looked at my teeth. When he finished looking at them, he didn't say anything. Hum, I thought, I guess I'll have to ask him what the verdict was. So I did and he said they looked GREAT!!!! He couldn't believe how nice and clean they were! I reminded him of my mom using the Colgate 360 and told him that I started using it too. He was so impressed with its results that he said he was going to look into recommending it to others or carrying it in his office. In conversation, I discovered that he thought it was an electric toothbrush, but it's not!! He was even more surprised!! I was thrilled with my appointment and am already looking forward to him checking out my teeth again!
Bill also had a dentist appointment and got rave reviews on his teeth too.
Now I'm on the lookout for a baby version of the Colgate 360. We have to start Baby Will out with shiny pearly whites that only the Colgate 360 can give him!
I am so sold on this product that I guarantee you will LOVE it and have get results! Give it a try!!
(P.S.-I just bought a 3-pack of Colgate 360s at Wal-Mart for about $5.50!!)
3 comments:
I see spokeswoman commercials and a lifetime supply of 360's for everyone in the very near future!
Wow!! Dove and I must have great taste--I have been using a Colgate 360 for quite some time now! I am a sucker when a new toothbrush comes out!
I'm a 360 fan too. I just started using it this week but so far so good. When 2nd grade had our dental health visits last week, all of the teachers received free Colgate 360s. Yay for free toothbrushes that actually work!
Post a Comment