Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No more toothless wonder (and lots of other info!)

I'm sad to say that this will be a picture-less post. But, lots of info for you, if you're keeping up with the Harvey family!

1. Will is no longer toothless!!! He has officially cut his bottom front right tooth. We hadn't been able to get a picture to permanently document it, but it is there! Yea!! It happened on Monday and we can feel it more and more each day.

2. Sadly, Will is still having trouble with the supposed "stomach bug". I'm starting to doubt that it is a stomach bug and that it's a combination of lots of things. Us taking him off of his reflux medicine, giving him different medicines for the ear infection and bronchiolitis, cutting the tooth, ... You know, he didn't go to daycare on Monday. Fortunately, Bill was able to stay home with him. Will did go to daycare yesterday and had a good day. We thought he was on the mend, but then he ended up throwing up again last night. UGH!!! Then, he had upset stomach troubles this morning. But the wonderful parents we are, we still took him to daycare. Daycare called Bill by mid-morning to say that Will had an upset stomach again and he just acted like he didn't feel well. So, Bill and Will ended up making a day of staying home again. We did talk to the doctor and they said to call back on Friday if Will was still vomiting. Supposedly, the vomiting can last for a week and the stomach troubles can last for 2 weeks!!!! Please pray that Will is finally overcoming this and is getting better. I am so glad that he doesn't fuss and get upset about throwing up or the tummy troubles, but I just wish it would STOP!

3. All of this is going on with Will and I'm supposed to go to NY in the morning. I am still planning to go, but I hate leaving Bill to tend to Will alone. Bill has been wonderful through this sickness. He is the one who is able to leave work and get Will; he is the one who is able to just call in and say he won't be there that day; he is wonderful!! That is officially the hardest part of being a teacher and having a child. It is so hard to just take off of work. I still have to plan for a sub and get things ready. Anyway, yes, Miranda and I are leaving bright (well, still dark) and early tomorrow morning to head to NY! We can't wait to visit Bradley and do whatever we want to do! We'll be returning on Sunday, so hopefully I'll get a blog post up on Monday to update everyone about Will and my trip.

Keep Will in your prayers that he DONE with this throwing up and upset stomach stuff!

1 comment:

loyo03 said...

Woohoo Will!! Your mommy didn't tell me that you have a tooth now!