Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We're Alive!

WOW! What a slacker I've become! My one week of no blogging (when we were in Disney) has turned in to over 2 weeks! To be honest, I've been so overwhelmed with the pictures we took and how much I should share about our trip that I just haven't shared anything. I am committing to sharing in the next few days. Promise!

But, more importantly than our Disney trip, I am PRAISING OUR LORD today. My good friend, who some of you know about, had a victorious day! Her offender received the maximum number of additional years for his prison sentence (5 years!). Our God is so good. He gave her strength and courage to face this and not give up. Our God is an Awesome God! I cannot shout it loud enough!

More to come tomorrow about the other things going on in our life.

No comments: