2. Spending time together as a family~The best part of my days! I love spending time with my two boys.
3. Celebrating Grampy's birthday~This past weekend was filled with fun family time by celebrating Grampy's 90th birthday. We had a great time!
4. Getting ready for our trip~Making "to do" lists, sorting things at home, washing clothes, trying clothes on Will, revising "to do" lists
5. Sewing~I made so much progress yesterday afternoon! All of Will's shorts have been sewn and just need the elastic in the waist and have the legs hemmed. I am so proud of myself for getting them almost finished! All of the machine-sewed shirts are finished. There are 2 shirts that are going to be hand-sewn, but I'll save those for the drive to Orlando. Tonight, I also made a few sippy cup inserts. This was a first for me and SO EASY. I love easy projects!
6. Playing~Will is an outdoorsman. Plain and simple. On any decent day, he spends most of his afternoon (once home) outside. And I'll be honest, it's never a pretty sight when he has to come in. He just loves the outdoors. Today, we spent about an hour at a local park with AC and Brooke. Both kiddos were so well-behaved and actually left the park without a fight. PTL! We had to make sure to get in some nice outdoor time since it's supposed to be rainy the rest of the week.
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm saving up my picture-taking energy for the upcoming vacation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment