Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictureless Post

I promise pictures will come soon! Still trying to get back to normal after Will's long sickness and my trip to NY.

Yes, I made it back from NY safe and sound. Miranda and I had a wonderful time visiting our friend Bradley. We took it easy most of the time, visited, shopped, and ate. The sad part of the the trip was that I missed my boys. My sweet husband was sweet enough to email pictures of Will to me so I didn't forget what he looked like. :) I loved getting my sweet updates on my boys!

Also, Will has survived the stomach virus. Bill ended up having to pick him up on Thursday morning from daycare because he had tummy issues again, so Bill decided to go ahead and keep Will home on Friday and take him to the doctor. (I love my "involved" husband!! I can count on him and didn't have to stress while on my trip.) The doctor thought it sounded like a stomach bug that was just TAKING ITS TIME to leave my little boy. Fortunately, Will didn't get sick anymore and has now fully recovered. Whew!

My good husband (a.k.a. protective father) didn't let Will enjoy his very first snow!! In a way, I'm glad that he didn't take Will out in it because I would have missed it. But, I wish that Will wouldn't have missed his first experience with snow. I am sure there will be another encounter with snow, but it could be another 10 years! Who knows!!

We're making it through this week with no big plans for this weekend. Thank goodness! We'll be making our trip to Disney World on Sunday, the 15th, so we'll have to start getting everything together for it. I am so excited about our trip! We're planning to do Sea World, Magic Kingdom, shopping, relaxing, and hanging out at our resort pool. Can't wait!!

No comments: