Monday, March 16, 2009

Downtown Disney

Before I start - Blogger is giving me LOTS of trouble and I can't upload any of my pictures. :( I am getting too tired to keep trying, so I will try again tomorrow.

Update on the day:
We arrived in Orlando this afternoon without any troubles. It was a great trip and Will was a fantastic traveller. Let's hope that he does this well on the way home!

Our resort is great! Granted, we've only been here for a half a day, but it seems really nice. We're not staying at Disney since we're planning to do most things outside of the parks. We're in a one-bedroom condo that is a great size. The most exciting part (totally kidding) is that we're right next to the main pool. You know, for some partiers, that would be really nice. For two old folks and a baby, I don't know how it's going to work. Yes, it will be nice during the day when we're at the pool and need to come up to the room with Will. We'll be so close and convenient. However, as I sit typing this post (9:30 p.m.), I can hear squeals of delight as kids play in the pool and a SUPERB karaoke singer (at least, I hope she's not paid). Ok, trying to think about the positive...I am tired and maybe she'll lull me to sleep.

We had a very quick photo shoot before we left for our evening at Downtown Disney. A girl at school made this super cute mouse ears t-shirt for Will. I LOVE IT!! Also, notice Will's 2 bottom teeth - Aren't they so cute!!

While we were at Downtown Disney, Will got to try out his umbrella stroller and looked like such a big guy. Well, maybe not a "big guy", but a "big girl". Yes, it happened again. He was mistaken for a girl again. What in the world??? I mean, am I going to have to put him in navy blue and brown with a "Tough Guy" t-shirt on? The Disney worker thought she (aka Will) was adorable and said that we did so well on her. Ok seriously, HE IS NOT A GIRL!!!

We ate dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe at the West Side of Downtown Disney. It was tasty, but little Will got quite fussy, so we didn't really get to enjoy it. We also did lots of browsing in the stores and only made purchases at 1 store. Yes, they were for me!

Tomorrow, we're off to Sea World. Yea!!

1 comment:

loyo03 said...

Aw, I'm glad that you all are having fun! Did you find yourself an adorable pooh-bear t?
You need to call me when you get a chance...a few things to tell you!