I haven't been too motivated to blog because I've been so busy reading other blogs! I know that some of you can relate!! KATIE - my new best friend and I didn't even know it.
Will's 9 month appointment
Will's 9 month check-up was yesterday and he is definitely an ACTIVE little guy. Actually, to quote the pediatrician, he is a "busy body". Will was wild as a buck during our appointment! I was quite embarrassed, but I think he just wanted to be on the floor rolling and playing. Health-wise, he is great! He now weighs 20 lbs., 8 oz (50th percentile) and is 28 1/2 inches long (50th percentile). I'm so glad he is healthy and HAPPY!
Some Firsts and Fun Stuff
- Will started "army crawling" (i.e. dragging himself across the floor) last Thursday and it's quite cute.
- He made a quick transition to actually crawling. He started crawling today! Yea!! No, it's not perfected by any means, but he's definitely doing it.
- Bill and I can't agree on if he's knowingly waving bye-bye to people. I haven't seen him deliberately wave yet.
- I've practiced blowing kisses with him and now he'll smack his lips like he's trying to kiss. SO CUTE!
- He claps a lot!
- Will LOVES American Idol! I seriously think it's because he listened to the show every week while he was still baking inside me.
- I'm sure there's more...
Now we're really going to have to work on baby proofing everything! We're already having to say "No, No" a lot. Yikes!
I know that Ami is disappointed that there are no pictures in this post. I promise that pictures will come. Patience is a virtue.
1 comment:
be proud - I stuck with it through the whole thing even without pictures! I'm so happy we got to see Will's first attempts at crawling!
Post a Comment