Thursday, March 19, 2009

I wish Spring Break wasn't going to end!

Our family is enjoying vacation so much! We could live this life everyday. Is it time to retire yet? Can someone support us, please?

**First, if you thought that Will was sunburned in the pictures that were added to the Kodak album yesterday, you are wrong! Whew! He is not sunburned. Yes, I like to get sunburned myself, but I would not do that to my little guy. To tell the truth, I was trying to do fancy stuff with the photo editing software on the computer and it looks like all I am able to do it make someone look red. I think I need lessons on how to use the software. To save us all the worry of Will being sunburned, I did not "edit" any of the pictures from today. I'm only including pictures in the blog today - no new ones in the Kodak Album.

Now, more about today...

Today, we took our 2nd trip to Sea World and had a great time! We saw a hilarious Seal, Otter, and Walrus show. Several impromptu things happened and it made it so funny! We also went to the Shamu show. Ok, I feel terrible for saying this, but it wasn't that great. There were two other smaller whales who were performing and they had to stop the show because the whales weren't cooperating. It was quite interesting. Once they got back on track, they finished the show...or so I think. It was just kind of "off" though. Shamu came out, but only splashed the audience. Really didn't perform at all. Oh well-we can say we went and Will saw it. We also visited the polar bears, beluga whales, and penguins (again!). Have I said before that I love penguins?? I could have stayed in there all day!
**The adorable shirt was made by the same girl at school who made the mouse ears t-shirt. Isn't it so cute? Oh, and Will did an excellent job of keeping his Converse on all day! Good boy!




Oh, I almost forgot! Will had his first experience on a ride. We rode the carousel at Sea World. We had to sit on the bench because of his size, but it was still fun! Will seemed unsure of the experience (kind of like he does all new things), but he'll definitely get more practice at Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

We napped and had pool time again this afternoon and evening. Overall, a great day! I wish Spring Break wasn't going to end!

No comments: