Sunday, March 22, 2009

No Title Needed

I know I haven't posted about our day at Magic Kingdom yet. I will, I promise! Right now though, I want you to get a glimpse of what our ride home was like yesterday. Just imagine 10 hours in the car like this. All I can say is that we have a talented son.

Also, THANK YOU so much for the birthday wishes from everyone! It was a wonderful day at Magic Kingdom! I didn't even think about how old I'm getting because I was enjoying all of the "kiddie" stuff at Disney!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That boy has talent...I think he has a future in Cirque Du Soleil with that flexability!!!

loyo03 said...

Alright--I am now CONVINCED that Bill was either a male cheerleader or a gymnist!!

brookeym said...

The video that will resurface just in time for his high school graduation party :)