Saturday, January 31, 2009

AHHH--Can I pull my hair out?

And Bill too! (what little of it he has)

I tend to think of myself as a fairly organized person, so I drive myself crazy when I can't find something. Bill, although not quite as organized as me, goes bizonkers when he can't find something either.

Here's our current list of important things we can't find:

1. My AAA card-who knows where it is...last time I used it was when we had the blow out going to the beach.
2. My insurance card-Over the course of my pregnancy, I lost my card twice. Now I've lost my new "family" card. Fortunately, I've been able to order a replacement every time. It's so frustrating.
3. Our Shane Co. documents with our ring purchases-We've been through this before (about a year ago, I think) and Bill thought he put them in a place where we wouldn't forget. Well, now we can't find them again.

You might as why I'm writing about this. Well, I am hoping by getting my thoughts down about it, I will somehow magically remember where these things are. I am sure we'll spend tonight and tomorrow looking for these things. It drives us both crazy!

I hope Will ends up being a little more organized than his daddy and me!

**If you happen to know or have suggestions about where these things are, please tell me!


So I know this isn't a picture of me, but I am that frustrated! I could pull my hair and her hair out right now!

No comments: