Mondays always seem so long. Maybe because I'm still wishing it was the weekend, maybe because I'm thinking how long it is until the next weekend...who knows.
But, I can't tell you anything better than coming home and seeing this smiling and laughing little boy. I was so glad that he wasn't asleep today when he got home. He usually begins his afternoon nap on the car ride home from daycare. We had such a good time before he dozed off in my arms. Oh, I could hold him forever!
Disclaimer: Please disregard the very messy family room in the background. We just borrowed this home to shoot the video and the homeowners didn't clean up for us. Hope they don't see this video and get embarrassed!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who knew that a house could be that messy?! Thank goodness you didn't have anyone dropping by!
Post a Comment