Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just some motherly advice...

NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY!

How soon I forgot this important piece of advice.

Will is recovering from his first diaper rash and to help him heal faster, I thought it would be so smart to change his diaper every three hours during the night. Ok, I wish someone had reminded me to NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY! After the midnight diaper change on Sunday night, Will just couldn't get comfortable. Yes, you might think that sounds silly...but seriously, he couldn't get comfortable. He kept moving, crying, losing his pacifier, moving more, putting pacifier back in, moving more, losing pacifier, crying more...terrible, terrible cycle. So, after about 30 minutes of this, where do you think he ended up?

Yep, in the bed with us and I vowed to NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY again. Because this baby momma sure didn't get a good night of sleep!

No comments: