I cannot believe that it is already Sunday night. This weekend was over before I even realized that it started! Seriously, did the weekend even happen?
Another first for our family happened...I spent my first night away from both of my boys. Everyone survived, but I missed them terribly. I am pretty sure they missed me too! Bill was basically a single dad yesterday and today, but he was wonderful with Will! They had so much fun playing (lots of it), running errands, sleeping, and eating. I was expecting to come home tonight and see Will decked out in Packers or Badgers gear. I mean, Bill's got to take advantage of the few opportunities he gets to dress Will all by himself! I was surprised to find him in a simple striped snowman sleeper. Not bad, dad!
Being away from my boys has already got me thinking about my next time away from them. I'm visiting NY at the beginning of March and will be gone for 4 days! Oh, I can't even think of how much I am going to miss them! I love to travel and do exciting things, but I want to take Will with me. Bradley-Do you have room for a baby? I promise he's pretty well-behaved and I'm sure you would be great with him since babies love you!
When I start to get sad about leaving Will for so many days, I begin thinking about our upcoming and first "official family trip" (just the 3 of us!) and a smile appears. We're heading to Orlando during Spring Break! Yea! I think it's pretty bold of us to try to take on Disney World with a 9 month old, but we're only attempting Disney for 1 day. We're also planning to do Sea World and some other fun activities.
So, back to my original question...did the weekend even happen? Yes, it did. But, it went so fast and I still would like a day or two to rest and relax since Brooke is a slave driver and had me "happy footin'" around the Market. Guess I'll have to save up to rest next weekend-I'm already looking forward to the long weekend! Yea!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment