Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Perfect Ending...

As I've gone through today, I have been rather sad. It's my last day with my boys. We've had such a wonderful time over the past two weeks and gotten to do so many things!

Bill and I have been able to witness so many of Will's "firsts". I've always kind-of worried that we would miss some big things, but God is so good to give these "firsts" to Bill and me.

Over the past two weeks, we've gotten to experience Will:
  • sitting up by himself
  • rolling from his back to stomach (he's all over the place!)
  • eating vegetables and fruits for the first time
  • sitting in a restaurant high chair for the first time
  • moving up to Size 3 diapers (such a big boy!!)
  • falling in love with monkey :)
  • learning to jump in his jumperoo and dunk the basketball in his "Dunk 'n Cheer"

And lastly, the perfect ending to a perfect two weeks...tonight, Will reached out for me for the first time. He was in Bill's lap and was getting tired. He reached for me and grabbed my shirt to pull himself to me. I took him and he immediately laid his head against my chest. He knew that his momma was the best place to nap. It *melted* my heart!

I love my boys so much and am grateful that I am able to spend this time with them.

Enjoy these pictures from the past two weeks!

Where's Will? (He LOVED playing with wrapping paper!)

One of Will's many meal escapades!


Will and his cousins napping on Aunt Joan


Will practicing his sitting up skills (He can do it by himself now!)

Christmas Morning

No comments: