Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My one request

You know how there are some foods that you just absolutely love, but you don't get a chance to have them that often? Then, when you have the food, somehow it doesn't quite live up to the expectations you'd set for it. Well, you will never (I mean never ever) be disappointed with a COOKIE CAKE.

My one request after I had Will was to have the beloved COOKIE CAKE. I could go on about cookie cakes all day. It is the biggest and best chocolate chip cookie that I've ever eaten. It is so soft and moist. There are the perfect number of chocolate chips. It absolutely just melts away in your mouth. The icing on it is just a bonus. The chocolate and white icing not only makes the cookie to look spectacular, but also makes the cookie taste that much better.

Now, there is a point of clarification needed - Others have tried to imitate the cookie cake, but the BEST (that I've found so far) comes from Great American Cookies.

Long story short...We received 3 (yes, 3) COOKIE CAKES when Will was born! Talk about yummy!!

I just wish that I got to eat some of the "Willy P" cake! Can I have another please?

from Will's future teachers (Carol, Michelle, and Brooke)

from Stephen and Beth

and one more from Dovie, but we don't have a picture of it.
So, if you ever really want to get on my good side, you know what I'd love!!

2 comments:

loyo03 said...

I hate to point out the obvious, but ours was by far the cutest!! Probably tasted the best too:)

Michelle said...

I agree with you LOYO...It was the CUTEST and YUNMMIEST cake I'm Positive!!!!!