Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's my lucky day!

Bill is so fortunate. Since Will goes to daycare close to Bill's office, Bill takes our sweet baby to daycare and visits him at lunch every day. I think he's only missed visiting him like one time. Until today...today made time #2. Bill had a lot going on at work and wasn't able to visit Will or pick him up at his regular time today. So...

It was my lucky day!!


I got to do what most moms do every afternoon and pick my little one up at daycare. I got to talk to his teachers about his exciting events of the day. I got to see his massive smile and hear his sweet giggle when he realized I was there to see him. Oh, it was wonderful!


I am already looking forward to next year when I'll be taking Will to daycare each day. Yes, I know it's selfish, but every minute I get to spend with him is priceless.

I love to look back at these mother and son moments...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: