Monday, February 15, 2010

A Boy and His Train

Will's love of his train table seems to grow each day. He loves "Choo-Choos" and can spot the sound of a real "Choo-Choo" from miles away!

He spent some time this afternoon with his train table and his new battery-powered Thomas the Train engine (Thanks Dovie & PopPop!). Now all of his Thomas cars can tour the track without being abused (oops - I mean assisted.) by a little 20 month old!

*Notice the shiner above Will's right eye. Story of our lives...

Will encouraging his mega-train to keep chugging along.

He's even telling it to keep "choo-choo"ing




Tonight, Bill & I celebrated Valentine's Day & his birthday (yes, a day late) with dinner at Fleming's. THANK YOU to a precious student of mine for the gift card & Dovie & PopPop for treating us. We'd never been there before and we were super impressed! It was delicious! We were in for a bigger treat when we exited the restaurant because IT WAS SNOWING! Ignore the quality, but I had to take a couple of pics with my phone. I can't believe that we're having another snow event. It was so unexpected and just beautiful! Wonder if it will still be here in the morning?


No comments: