Instead of sewing, our family got to enjoy a fun night with new friends! Will's new church friend and his parents (in our SS class) came for dinner and the boys had a wonderful time playing. It was great getting to spend time with our new friends and get to know them more. I am so thankful for us getting involved in a Sunday School class at church. So many couples have little ones in our class and I love having an immediate connection with such a big group of people. Will and his new friend played and played. They pulled out almost every toy in our family room (and if you've been here, you know that's A LOT!). They got along so well, which made the visit even better! I can't wait for us to do it again!
Here are some pictures of Will and his new friend. Don't you just love the beautiful red hair!
1 comment:
So sweet! That is great that ya'll were able to get together during the week- how fun!
Post a Comment