So, for those keeping track of my "to do" list (ahem...I guess just me), I still have to:
~create one more applique for a shirt
~hand sew 2 of the 5 shirts
~sewing machine sew the other 3 shirts
~cut out 2 more pairs of shorts (already have cut out 2 pairs)
~sew all 4 pairs of shorts
I must say that this is the biggest sewing project I've taken on. And I would still be at Step 1 of deciding what to put on the shirts if it wasn't for a talented friend at work! Thank you Kip for your help!
The rest of this week is super busy, so I doubt I'll be sewing any. I'll feel good about everything as long as I can get the last applique on a shirt and cut out the other two pairs of shorts by the end of this week. Then, I'll have two more weeks to do the sewing. Yea!
**As a side note, I know that most people read the blog to see how Will is doing. Sorry, but right now the blog is an outlet for me and a way to document my "to do" list.
And if you really want to know how Will is, he's great (and already asleep)!
No comments:
Post a Comment