Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update on David & Busy Weekend

What a busy past few days!

First, thank you for the prayers for David. He was able to come home from the hospital on Friday afternoon. They did perform surgery on David's finger on Thursday and hopefully got rid of all of the infection. He has a drain in his finger now and should be getting it removed on Tuesday. Please continue to pray for his healing and that the infection is gone.

With the good news of David getting to come home on Friday, Will and I went forward with our fun weekend plans. We travelled with Brooke & AC to South Alabama to make some fun memories together. We went to two Mardi Gras parades on Saturday. Will LOVED the KOER parade on Saturday night! I never thought that he would get into it as much as he did, but he (and I) had a blast! I'll post some pics from the weekend tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what this week has in store. Trying to finalize plans for Bill's upcoming birthday weekend!

No comments: