Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Not a Slacker, Just Busy!

When I looked at the blog today, I realized that I hadn't posted an update since Tuesday. At first, I titled this blog post, "Slacker". But, I haven't been a slacker. I have just been busy, busy!

Wednesday night~I had bible study with a group of girls from church. I absolutely love this group. There have been so many things weighing on my heart over recent months and I've been in constant prayer about them. Each week, things that are discussed in our bible study group speak to me about what's been weighing on my heart. God is so good like that. I pray to Him to reveal His plan for my family. Little did I realize that he would always use my bible study group to do this. Thank you to the girls in this group for being you!

Thursday night~Another great night with friends while playing Bunco! It seems unbelievable that we're in our 6th year!

Friday & Saturday~Our family made a little getaway to Auburn to visit some friends. Our sweet friends always open their home to us and we love them!! Friday night, we ate at my fave place...Amsterdam Cafe. Yummo! Saturday morning, Ami, Brooke, and I had some fun craft time! Brooke definitely showed up on coming up with a cute craft for us!

Today~We had a great morning at church and Sunday School. Then, we enjoyed Panera with Dovie and came home to take some much needed naps. I'm embarrassed to say that I napped as long as Will (over 2 hours)! This afternoon, we went to school. While I worked in my classroom, Bill & Will played on the playground at school. Have I mentioned before that Will loves slides? Yes, I know I have.

So, it's already Sunday evening and I haven't made any progress on my sewing efforts. Yikes. I'm committing to myself to cut out two pairs of shorts and iron my last applique tonight. I can do it! T minus 13 days until Disney! So much to do between now and then!

No comments: