Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feelin' the Stress

We leave for Disney in less than 3 weeks. How have I let it slip up on me? There is so much to do to get Will ready for the trip. So much to do and he doesn't even know it.

The biggest "to do" for the trip is get all of Will's clothing purchased or made. I like to sew whenever I feel the creative juices flowing, but when I'm under pressure to make a week's worth of outfits, I just feel completely overwhelmed.

On top of making outfits for Will, I've got to purchase a new swim suit for him. It's TOO early in the year to think about buying a swim suit and I'm just disappointed at what I've found so far. I am looking for a cute, reasonably priced, seersucker or gingham suit. If you know of a good place to find some, please let me know.

I love Disney. I really do. But the prep work for a week-long trip is stressing me out. I know it will be so much fun once we're there and that Will is going to look cute in all of his outfits, but right now, I'm just stressed. I suppose mine and Will's afternoons are going to be filled with swim suit shopping. I'm sure he'll be thrilled! Then my nights are going to be filled with sewing. I'm thrilled too.

I just might have a few less hairs on my head by the time we get to the most magical place on Earth.

No comments: